Video wedding greetings via an iPad?
My niece and here fiancée, both British but now expats in Sydney, are getting married in Thailand this spring. They are trying to work out how to their friends in the UK can send them video "best wishes", which they can store and then relay via an iPad to a bigger screen at the wedding.
Any ideas, as I haven't a clue!
Andrew (Brit expat in Taipei, Taiwan since 1985)
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|White Pocket Frozen Pond by evanrassbcglobalnet|
from Rock Pools
|The Rock. by SpartanWarrior|
from Sea colors