Epson r1900 and Windows 8
I've been using a Dell XPS for a couple of weeks, with LR and PS. Windows 8.1, here.
I brought my Epson R1900 back from work this weekend, expecting to produce some beautiful photo prints.
I too have seen nothing but grey, murky, dark, lifeless images, with all manners of setting trials. I'm IT/software literate, but have little real experience changing colour settings. I've usually had good results, straight away, with most printers - but this is awful.
I'm confident that this isn't a calibration issue - my otherwise bright, colourful images are turning out almost black/white...
Leon @ http://www.leon.me.uk
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4