What does this mean?

Started Jan 8, 2014 | Discussions thread
NikonHaoleboy
NikonHaoleboy Senior Member • Posts: 1,104
Regarding Nikon service

Unless you include the 70-200 along with the D90, I'm not sure that Nikon can correct the slight but noticeable conflict between the two. Afterwards, most of us will test the heck out of the equipment for reassurance that the problem has been corrected and there is a 99% likelihood that you will still find errors to some extent, possibly some you hadn't previously noiced. This is where your tolerance level may be tested. There is the possibility that your D90 will match with the lens but your D40 no longer will. Not to be repetitive, while each lens/body combo has the potential for enough mismatch that image errors are apparent, usually the problems are minor enough that we ignore them. Read the articles I have suggested, I think they will give you a clearer perspective than I can. Aloha.

NikonHaoleboy's gear list:NikonHaoleboy's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Canon EF 135mm F2L USM Canon EF 300mm f/4.0L IS USM Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM +8 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow