When will the mirror die?

Started Jan 11, 2014 | Discussions thread
The Incredible Hoke
The Incredible Hoke Contributing Member • Posts: 894
Re: When will the mirror die?

Ontario Gone wrote:

ShawnHoke wrote:

Do they make a solid, pro style mirrorless camera with full frame sensor? If they did, I might change my tune. I'm definitely not anti-technology; I want my computers, phones, tablets, and Ereaders as small as possible. But I do prefer my cameras to be be rugged no-compromises tools with the best possible output.

Not yet, but that's what happens to every new product. They start with the most generalized options, and when it becomes more popular they branch out to more specialized uses. At one point there was no such thing as a "sports" camera, or "landscape" camera, but today that's the exact distinction between a D800 and D4. Mirrorless will offer all of these in time, it just has to gain traction.

Well once that happens then I certainly would consider. Results, feel, and performance (in that order) are my three needs and so far DSLRs are my best bet. I'll say this, the cameras of 10 years from now will probably blow our minds.

-- hide signature --
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
tko
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow