A Few With GM1 & Oly 45mm 1.8
I bought the GM1 just before Christmas to replace my LX7 as my pocketable, take anywhere camera. It is a cracking little camera & paired with the Oly 45mm 1.8m, is a portrait taking machine!
Saying that, I think the 12-32mm kit lens is very good too, especially for it's size.
Here a a couple of my son, Henry, taken with this combo & one of his (current!) favourite character, Iggle Piggle (maybe only know here in the UK?), taken at ISO 5000. This would have been a splodge of a picture on the LX7...
Thanks for looking
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%