60D - photos blank!
My 60D has been performing well until today, when I noticed that the last shots of a series I took today are blank - plain black. About two thirds of the batch were OK, but after a certain point, nothing. I tried with a different lens, then with a different memory card, same result. Would anyone have any idea what is likely to be the cause? Could it be the shutter acting up? It makes the right noise, but with no result. I have a habit of taking a lot of shots and then choosing only the best for keepers. Could I have worn out the shutter? The camera is just over 2 years old.
I would be grateful for any advice.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%