Photo Ninja and EXIF focus distance info?
Do the lens distortion corrections in Photo Ninja require focus distance info in the EXIF of each shot (i.e., vary the correction applied depending on focus distance)? I’m asking because my Fuji X-E2 appears not to record that info in the EXIF (whereas my Nikons always did).
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|