Which noise reduction software do you use?

Started Jan 5, 2014 | Polls thread
(unknown member) Veteran Member • Posts: 5,593
Re: Which noise reduction software do you use?

Peano wrote:

Marco Cinnirella wrote:

I have to agree, dedicated NR solutions almost always offer greater performance and more flexibility than the NR on offer in raw processors or within ACR/LR/PS.

If "more flexibility" means more sliders and more variables, then yes.

If "greater performance" means better results, how do you define "better" and where is your objective evidence?

You sound just like Basalhorsefart, spouting undefined terms and making totally unsupported assertions.

Basalhorsefart asserts that "dedicated noise reduction apps ... dominate." That's a perfect example of a horse fart. Dominate? Define dominate. Does that mean they sell more copies than PS or LR? Plainly not. Does it mean they achieve better results? That depends on how you define "better," and horsefarters like you and Basalhorsefart always assert but never, ever define.

By the way, I already have Basalhorsefart on ignore (the only way I was subject to his flatus was because it was copied in Brick33308's sensible post). Now I am putting you, Marcohorsefart, on ignore along with Basalhorsefart.

You don't learn, do you? Once again you have been reported for "flaming."

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
GDB
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow