Nikon D3300 is $499 - how can mirrorless compete?

Started Jan 7, 2014 | Discussions thread
SDPharm Regular Member • Posts: 229
Re: Nikon D3300 is huge

Well, whatever it is, the D3300 certainly brings good natured humor out of people.  There are a couple of gems in this thread already.

dennis tennis wrote:

As an ex Green Beret/Delta Force, Seal Team Six, and current CIA operative, I can tell you that the D3300 is too large and heavy for me.

I can swin the Bering Sea, buck naked, in the winter time, while towing a dead polar bear but I can't physically handle walking the streets of NYC strapped down with that D3300. You can water board me for a year and I won't carry it ever again.

On my last mission, we were forced by Nikon to bring along the D3300. It slowed us down so much that I was the "Lone survivor". Damn you Nikon D3300! I lost my brothers because of you!

If you want to support America, be sure to buy to correct Japanese camera brand! (Heroically posing)

SDPharm's gear list:SDPharm's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Olympus Tough TG-4 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
P S
(unknown member)
MT
MT
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow