C/Y (Contax/Yashica) Adapter Advice Requested
I want to mount one of my favorite lenses, Contax/Zeiss 100mm Makro on a 1DMKIII, or 5dMKIII. I primarily want to use this setup for macro. I've seen a lot of adapters and even some the OptixPCB Version 6. Unfortunately, a good chip can be placed on a bad adapter and the other way around.
I've searched for some guidance, but haven't really come up with any good advice.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|