SX220Hs capturing video
tomorrow I would like to use my sx220hs camera to capture video of my wife.
I wanted to ask anyone familiar with this camera series SX what are the settings I have to change for video (quality, microphone settings) and what format should I use NTSC or PAL?
I would be capturing a small concert so I would try afterwards to sync the video with the audio file of a sound recording device. Is that possible? What file format the video file should be for that?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|