. Most importantly are the quality of the files it can produce.
One thing about its pop-up flash - mine doesn't always come on initially when activated. I think it's that the electrical connections begin to loosen. I close it and pop it up a few times until I see the little flash symbol show up on the LCD
The images are remarkably good. Even pictures for eBay sales that I used to take with a Canon S90 (and was impressed by) are now done on the Digilux because they look so much better. Leica got it right. It's a good walkabout camera when out with friends so need to frame the picture quickly and shoot. I use an M9 when out taking pictures by myself:a much more deliberate process and no zooms.
The flash seems to work now.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%