A77 Micro-adjust Help and Discussion
The micro-adjust feature exists in the A77 other than the Sony FF cameras. Until recently, there was hardly many discussions on that feature.
Silly me did not realise that feature exist until I got the A77. I find that I am clueless about it, or if I need to use it to adust my lenses. If I do, I cannot say that I can go to do it with confidence.
With my A77, I use the Sony 16-105mm, the Sigma 17-70mm C and the Tamron 17-270mm.
Can you tell me if you had the need to micro-adjust those lenses if you had them.
How did you go about doing that, and what to watch out for.
Thank you in advance.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)