Very interesting to see your opinion of this excellent camera. I bought the Panasonic version of it (the L1) when it was introduced in 2007. I used it regularly until I sold it in 2012, and sometimes wish I hadn't.
I don't know your focal length preferences, but can highly recommend these two, very different, native 4/3rds lenses.
The Pana/Leica 25mm (50mm equivalent) - a bit on the large side but has an aperture ring and produces wonderful 'Leica like' images.
The Olympus Zuiko Digital 35mm 1:3.5 macro. 70mm (35mm equivalent), cheap, but small and pin sharp, specially for macro close up use.
I hope you have as much pleasure out of the Digilux 3 as I had from my L1.
All the best
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%