Post your best shots of 2013

Started Dec 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
OP jcmarfilph Veteran Member • Posts: 7,592
Re: Post your best shots of 2013

photoreddi wrote:

jcmarfilph wrote:

photoreddi wrote:

photoreddi wrote:

Not necessarily the best shots of 2013, but the best post-able photos from this week.

Adding several older 2013 photos.

All beautiful and with meaning. You are doing good with the street shots. Thanks for sharing Bill. You must be the King of Queens. (I love this TV show)

Thanks, Joms. KoQ is a good show but I rarely watch TV because of the commercials. So what I do watch is whatever seems interesting that's available on DVD at good sale prices. Recent purchase have been the first two seasons of The Good Wife and a Columbo box set which includes boxed seasons 1 through 7 and two additional boxes for the Mystery Movie Collection for 1989 through 2003, all for somewhere between $60 and $70 from Amazon. I hadn't watched Columbo the first time around and wasn't sure if this wouldn't be a waste of my time and money or not, but it's actually pretty good. They didn't have a big budget for props though, because all of the photographers, whether they're police crime scene photographers or commercial photographers shooting celebrities all use the same Nikons with Honeywell strobes.

Nikon seems to be the popular brand for shooting crime scenes coz I've seen CSI folks are using it. At any rate, enjoy your holidays and Happy New Year Bill.

Roddy McDowell

Lawrence Harvey - Killer Chess Master

And finally, the one non-Nikon is Columbo's own really retro camera, seen in several episodes. Anyone know what model this is?

-=[ Joms ]=-

jcmarfilph's gear list:jcmarfilph's gear list
Fujifilm X20 Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
MOD kwa_photo
MOD kwa_photo
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow