Hi everyone, so I am on vacation in Argentina with my 6d and have been shooting raw the entire trip.
I was flipping through my camera to see the pictures I had taken earlier on the trip and realized something very weird.
About 12 consecutive photos suddenly were recorded as JPEG in the middle of the day. Everything before it is in Raw and everything after it went back to Raw.
I can't figure out how this happened as I never changed the image quality during my shooting. There is just one section (about 10 min of shooting) that suddenly switched to jpeg and then the camera went back to raw.
How could something like this have happened? I'm stumped.
Thank you all in advance
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!