Problem purchasing Adobe CC subscription

Started Dec 31, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
technotic Regular Member • Posts: 213
Problem purchasing Adobe CC subscription

I tried to purchase a subscription to Adobe CC today but when doing it over the phone they said my credit card was declined due to "export restricted". Has anyone else encountered this? The Adobe team seem not to be able to do anything about it and say I need to contact my card provider. I contacted my card provider and they say no transaction was even attempted by Adobe and there is nothing restricted about my account. So I'm a bit stuck as neither side seems able to do anything. I am in the UK and my address is set to the UK on my Adobe profile and my address is in the UK according to the card provider. Is the rejection happening within Visa itself or something - i.e. before the request gets to my provider? I've never had this issue before. If I try to purchase the subscription on the Adobe website then it says my address does not match the registered address of the card. How would they know that if the provider has no record of a transaction even being attempted? I've double checked everything and the address is correct according to my provider. I'm pretty confused.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow