Silky Pix Query
I am thinking of getting a panasonic camera and hope forum members might be able to answer a question about the silky pix software that comes with it.
I will be shooting RAW and wondered whether it is possible to connect the SD card from the camera to be read by Silky Pix and view the pictures from the card on my computer monitor so as to identify which ones to keep for processing and which ones to delete from the card.
I do use Lightroom but that software insists on downloading pictures from the card before they can be viewed on the computer.
I want to avoid that step by using Silky Pix simply as a viewing mechanism.
This is the way I work with my free Canon software when using my Canon camera and I prefer it.
I hope that makes sense and thanks for your help
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%