Sandisk Cards and E-m5 as of now
I haven't seen this addressed recently.
Sandisk now seems to have 3 tiers of cards, with write speeds of 10, 45, and 90 mb/s.
In shooting RAW, has anyone noticed any difference in clearing pictures off the buffer between the 45 and 90 cards? I use the 90 mb ones, but I see that the 45's are now about half the price. 90's going for $119 at B&H, and 45's at $62.
Big price difference. Any (real) performance difference for *this* context?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO