D5200 - Problem with Auto Focus
i just have gotten the D5200, body only. I mount my AF-S Lense (which should work fine with the cam) but I can't use auto focus. The motor of the lense will not run. When I go to the menu all items regarding autofocus are greyed out and can't be changed. When I set the lense on manual than I can focus manually and release the shutter. Back on auto i can't. I have checked with two more AF-S lenses but have got the same.
am i missing something?
thank you for feedback!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%