Panasonic ZS-30 vs Canon SX-280
I have been looking at the Panasonic ZS-30 as a pocket camera to complement my LX-7, which is not. But this review finds the images can be muddy. OTOH, this review has nice things to say about the Canon PowerShot SX280 HS.
Also, I've been waiting for the price of the ZS-30 to drop, but it's OOS at Amazon right now, while the SX280 is $185 (I can't tell if it is HS or not).
Does anyone have any experience with these? I'd like a decent pocket camera, preferably one with a long zoom.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!