Canon 5d mkiii AF illumination
Just a quick question please. I've had the canon 5d mkiii for just a couple of days and just want to check if this is a normal behavior.
In one shot AF, VF illumination turned ON (not auto), i am expecting the focus point which has achieved focus to blink red before the shutter is released (my mkii does this). However, if i full press the shutter button, fous is achieved quickly and shutter is released even before the focus point can blink red. Hope you followed the scenario.
Is this normal, in your experience?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%