Fascinating High ISO Video test of the RX10
This is a rather revealing video that I found on Vimeo.com, that starts at ISO 800, and goes all the way to ISO 12,800
So many people have been knocking the RX10's high ISO performance in video, that I thought this footage would look far worse than it does.
ISO 800 and 1600 look fantastic, and ISO 2500 and 3200 look very decent too.
Perhaps the RX10 is not the best performing low light video camera, but it seems to me that it is very usable indoors with any decent indoor lighting available.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%