DigiLux2 info needed
I have a chance to swap my Canon G10 P&S + $300 for almost mint DigiLux2.
Includes 2 OEM lens caps, OEM lens hood, 3 OEM batteries, OEM charger, screw on B+W UV and Polarizer filters, and Black Rapid camera strap.
Camera is almost mint with exception of rub marks by strap lugs.
Anyone still shooting with this camera? Does it still take good pictures?
Would you suggest shooting RAW or Jpegs?
What do you recommend as maximum ISO?
Any negatives about camera? I have read it has a brethren made by Panasonic?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%