G16 and WB
I have just purchased G16 ...
Working through the downloaded manual ...
A Q on White Balance & Flash ?
Q. If I pop up the flash, and it is enabled in the shooting type (eg will fire )
Do I also need to go into WB menu and set that to "Flash" ? .... or is it linked so that if in WB menu it is set to 'Auto' ... it knows to set WB to flash when flash fires.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO