pleased to report I'll be taking delivery of an X-Pro 1 soon, and I have a query regarding firmware updates.
Should I update each firmware release up to 3.10 (eg, 1, 2.0, 3.01, 3.10), or will the most recent firmware release, 3.10, include all updates to that point?
Looking forward to playing with my new beastie: while the S3 has been a loyal friend, there's no denying it's a big, heavy, cumbersome travel camera.
BTW, does anyone have any experience with the X-Pro 1 with Nikon 1.4D 50mm prime with adapter? I'd be intersted to hear of any reports / comments.
thanks and I'm looking forward to sharing my first images...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)