Advice on Camera Bags.
Roller cases will not damage your gear inside. The Think Tank are good as are the Tamrac ones. Choose based on the interior and compartments and keep in mind the international luggage max size of 22" x 14" x 9" which includes the handle.
I have used a Tamrac Strongbox for overseas and USA travel for 14 years and it is still in very good shape. I have changed the interior layout a dozen or more times and so it is in active use regardless of how much my kit changes.
A rolling bag will count as your luggage while a medium backpack does not on the airlines. The trick is to make a backpack look small and this is where the Gearguru Bataflae type of pack is good.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4