EF610 with DPxM?
A quick question for those more experienced with Sigma flashes than I am. I currently have and sometimes use a Sigma EF140G with my D2M and DP3M.
However, it's a little underpowered and can't bounce without using a cable to take the flash off camera. I've been considering getting an EF610. Reviews seem rather mixed. One person reported compatibility issues with the DP1M, I believe. However, that could just be a one off.
Any impressions of the flash, or its usability with the DPxMs? I was also wondering if anyone might have an idea of what the different use between the regular and 'super' versions?
Thanks, and Happy Holidays.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%