DF: the perfect backup body to the D800

Started Dec 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
Grig
Grig Senior Member • Posts: 2,292
Re: DF: the perfect backup body to the D800

Shotcents wrote:Well, there's your problem. You believe in some sort of super being in the sky. You're not going to be very grounded believing in mumbo-jumbo.

Well, I am sorry to hear this... I believe in Creator who created Heaven and Earth and me and you too... Atheists are even bigger believers that everything happened by itself over million years... Well, they believe that a car, or watch, or a camera can happen by itself without creator... Sorry, but this is just plain stupid... Look at the human eye - how more complicated it is than the most complex optical marvel! This is just my opinion, so it is my right to believe in what we believe, but atheism is the strongest religion I ever seen...

Please check for my Df review and samples next week. I also suggest spending at least a few hours shooting with one. Then you can let us all know your views from a reasonable stand point.

Well, I already checked your gallery... No offence - its enough for me.

I wish you God's blessing especially in this Christmas season and hope He will open your heart so you will be able to see and appreciate the beauty of His creation and value of His Son who came to this world to save people like me and you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Real photography - it's just the ability to see what was already created by God!

www.grigphoto.com

Grig's gear list:Grig's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-H1 Samyang 8mm F2.8 UMC Fisheye Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +14 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow