Do I need to get this lens cleaned?
Hello, people who are smarter/more experienced than me! Noticed there are a few pieces of dirt inside my workhorse 70-200 VR2, attached an image below as seen from the rear element with the aperture slider all the way open.
When I move the lens from side to side, it looks like it's on an internal element, so I can't get to it. Does this matter?
I know dust is no big deal but these look kinda big, then again maybe they lie outside the light path? If I do need to get it cleaned, this is the off season for me (weddings) so now is the time to do it!
Thanks in advance smart people!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4