DF: the perfect backup body to the D800

Started Dec 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
Grig
Grig Senior Member • Posts: 2,292
Re: DF: the perfect backup body to the D800

Shotcents wrote:Then we have people who can't seem to "switch over" to the Df or other controls of a non-matching camera body! I have to wonder how these people can shoot at all given the camera complexity.

Dear Robert, considering that you are not a Pro photographer I assuming that you never shot in very stressful situation when every second counts and you have to switch bodies rapidly... And failure not an option because this is ONCE in a lifetime event that cannot be repeated!

You said "I don't know who these people are who can't handle different controls. I can do it without missing a beat." Good for you! You should be a Pro!  But please don't tell me about "those stupid people" who "can't switch over"... In addition to 30 years of Photography (many of "different control" 35mm and Medium Format film and Digital cameras) I have an IT Background (25 years) and we can chat about "camera complexity" all day long...

You don't know any Pro photographer who prefers to shoot same bodies? Well how many Pros do you know? How many of them are PPA or NPS that make living out of photography?

And please don't fly too high... It is dangerous... Higher you fly - more painful is fall...

-- hide signature --

Real photography - it's just the ability to see what was already created by God!
www.grigphoto.com

Grig's gear list:Grig's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-H1 Samyang 8mm F2.8 UMC Fisheye Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +14 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow