Missed the chance.....
feeling sad for you. XZ-2 has tons of controls (around lens, Fn buttin, rear dial... ) sharp lens, and great lens-sensor combination.
I also feeling teased to know its Finland price nowadays (279 euros) but !
There is a new gear, that can reach further, controled remotely (thanks to its Wifi), a birght EVF and POPULAR Stylus 1 !
If you are stock on XZ-2 (as an owner of XZ-1, I am not really, however if There would be a miracle that they would sell it less than 150 euros (which will never will!) why not ) go then, but stylus 1 is a definate candidate... Take a ride with it, or wait about a 6 months to see its price a bit lower
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4