Action shots with SX40. Are they possible.
I really enjoy using my SX40 with its great zoom and portability. Mainly used for static bird photos
and landscapes with terrific results. Just wondering whether I would be wasting my time trying to get shots of motor racing. Up to now I have used my old 10D with Sigma 18/200 or Canon 100/300 with pretty good results. The trouble is that at 78 with arthritic hands the weight of the 10D is not too comfortable these days. Does anybody have any experience of using the bridge camera trackside?
Or maybe I should get hold of the 100D which would appear to be easier to hold than the 10D which. after all, is getting somewhat ancient.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!