GPS data in GX7 EXIF info
When I look at the EXIF data from my GX7 it miraculously has values for the latitude and longitude. The values are correct and they are slightly variable, indicating that they are being measured somehow, but there is not supposed to be a GPS function in a GX7.
It appears that the data is being picked up from some source, but what??
I have a ZS20 (which has GPS) in the room but it is turned off. There is a Playbook tablet in another room but it is not used for image transfers. I do not have a cell phone. I use an Eye-Fi memory chip to automatically upload images from the GX7 to the computer but it does not incorporate GPS.
Anyone have any ideas?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4