X30 Feature Request

Started Jan 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
compay New Member • Posts: 1
Re: X30 Feature Request

i had a fuji x20…i loved the image quality, the build quality, the manual zoom, the quickmenu !!! and especially the fuji colors… I also like the size of the sensor because with just that noise it made me feel like a film camera…I have a 80 by 120 cm print which looks really good…..but finally i sold the camera. I had bought it as a pocketable camera which i wanted always to have with me….Not the size was a problem but the lens hood. I like to grab the camera, switch it on and push the button. Like for example walking or on the bicycle..to take quick street photographs…..

so my wish list

automatic lens hood…..

a viewfinder which is more accurate concerning the focus point. (the green focus area in the viewfinder doesn't correspond in an absolute correct way with the real focus point by the lens !!!) I really was disappointed by this because it made the viewfinder quite useless, while it is such a useful option to have a viewfinder

lens 24-85 1.8 - 2.8

on/off by a button

and yes why not a one inch sensor

Have a sony rx100 right now, love the size and quality…but i miss the feeling of a fuji…

compay's gear list:compay's gear list
Samyang 35mm F1.4 AS UMC Sigma 30mm F1.4 DC HSM Art
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow