Advice on Camera Bags.
Please Advise....Am looking for a new Camera bag. I have been using the Tamrac Expedition 7x which after many years is coming to the end of It's life, and was getting quite small.
It needs to hold two 5d mk3 bodies with grip, 4 lenses, Flash, Flash Cards, Card Readers, Hard drives......etc
I need the bag to be the right size for 'carry on' something the Tamrac was difficult to do as It's quite high, as well as a rucksack design I have been looking into rolling bags but fear the camera's may damage due to vibrations of rolling the case on uneven surfaces?
Any advice would be amazing!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%