Gallery upload failing at the end of upload

Started Dec 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
OP Wolf Hass Regular Member • Posts: 360
Re: Gallery upload failing at the end of upload

Hi Josh,

To be sure, I just tried another upload just now of a new 11 Mg Jpeg file. This is a Jpeg processed from a raw file in Lightroom 5 and filed normally in the Pictures folder. I used Chrome this time and used Explorer 11 in the past. Neither works.

As I said the upload appears to work at first. When the upload is complete it messages that the upload is complete, then suddenly the message "Upload failed" is displayed in the thumbnail. The other window says  "now processing images" which of course it fails to do and keeps spinning.

At first I thought it might be the recent upgrade I made to Explorer 11 that may have caused that issue but switching to Chrome and still failing defeats that notion. I'm suspecting new Microsoft security upgrades are the cause but if so I don't know how to resolve it.

Wolf

Wolf Hass's gear list:Wolf Hass's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Olympus PEN E-P5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH +9 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow