Camera Bag or Belt solution? EPL5

Started Dec 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
PaulM2 Senior Member • Posts: 2,729
Re: Camera Bag or Belt solution? EPL5

Reading your post and all the replies. I also have the E-PL5 along with the little E-PM1.

Recently I sold a couple of DSLR's, just the bodies, but did include the support stuff like battery chargers, cables etc., no lenses or cases.

Most of my 4/3 lenses are in LowePro cases, but I have some that are not, including the legacy glass.

Currently I am using the old DSLR case, but the DSLR case is to large for the PEN's, but are ideal for storage of the cables, battery charger, adapters etc. etc. Also for the legacy glass?

So I am also looking for a small case, that will hold just the camera with a small prime, an extra battery and a spare memory card.

The object is to have a "grab and our the door" outfit that protects the camera, but for when a situation does not require all the extra gear. In other words 80% of my shooting. No sense in lugging the kitchen sink like I have been. If I think I might have need I can also throw the big case in the mix.

In the past with my P&S cameras, I have had good luck finding small cases at Walmart etc. Most have a brand name "Digital Concepts" on them. Cheap, but serve the purpose.

PaulM2's gear list:PaulM2's gear list
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow