Camera Bag or Belt solution? EPL5

Started Dec 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
Agius FOTO
OP Agius FOTO Senior Member • Posts: 2,344
Re: Camera Bag or Belt solution? EPL5

I've two Domke f-803 bags, one for an e-pl3 + lumix 14-45mm, 25mm and a few accessories plus general day-to-day or travel stuff [phone, sketch book etc], the other an e-pl5 and the rest of my m4/3 stuff. I carry the e-pl3 everywhere, the e-pl5 is for days when out expecting to take photos/travel. I originally bought the first f-803 to carry a Nikon dslr plus lenses, then bought the 2nd as a backup as I was so happy with the first I wanted another ready for when the first wore out. As it happens the first is still going strong, several years and much travel later [as well as being carried everyday as my general work bag]. Both are just the standard canvas finish. They're really great bags, and being the messenger style are pretty thin and light, so not as large as the width and height dimensions might suggest.

If you like the Domke style but want smaller, they also have F-5, F-8 and F-10 types which are way smaller [I also use an F-5 for when I really want to travel light]

that f5 looks like a good option. ya, I want a small solution. enough for a 12mm attached to the epl5, and the 45mm. nothing else.

I didnt realize the size of some of these bags until I looked them up on youtube

Agius FOTO's gear list:Agius FOTO's gear list
Olympus PEN-F Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm F1.8 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 35-100mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow