Camera Bag or Belt solution? EPL5

Started Dec 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
Sunny Caribe
Sunny Caribe Contributing Member • Posts: 680
Re: Camera Bag or Belt solution? EPL5

Impulses wrote:

...But the vast majority of suggestions in the thread look like total overkill for an E-PL5 and two tiny primes. I bought into M43 for the size, never owned a DSLR because I knew I'd never take it anywhere, so any bag that can actually fit any kind of DSLR (specially with a lens attached) is already grossly oversized if you ask me, specially if you're just toting some small primes and a rangefinder body.

I completely agree with this.  I have the smallest Lowepro waist pack for my G6 kit, and I could easily fit THREE G6s in it, and EACH with an extra lens.  Manufacturers' reticence to design and market a dedicated compact camera waist pack just baffles me.

...I can post pictures tomorrow if anyone's curious. I just don't see the sense in larger bags unless you're carrying some long tele lenses or at least something larger than the average M4/3 prime (a 12-35mm maybe, probably wouldn't fit super well in my packs).

I would love to see what you've found if you have a moment to share a pic or two.

-- hide signature --

Rick

Sunny Caribe's gear list:Sunny Caribe's gear list
Olympus Tough TG-3 Olympus Stylus 1s Olympus E-M1 Nikon D750 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +11 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow