Camera Bag or Belt solution? EPL5

Started Dec 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
Agius FOTO
OP Agius FOTO Senior Member • Posts: 2,312
Re: Camera Bag or Belt solution? EPL5

smithling wrote:

superstar905 wrote:

So I have the EPL5 with 12mm and 45mm (doubt I'll ever use the kit lens) and I need a solution for carrying these around.

I will have the 12mm on my Camera 80% of the time, and the other 20% will be the 45mm, however I want to smallest set up possible to carry these around in.

So what bag would you recommend that looks trendy, and is functional (not worried about weather, will probably weather proof it with water repellent spray).

Had also thought about a belt case to hold the camera with 12mm on it, and belt lens holder for the 45mm. Any suggestions there?

The only other thing I would carry is the OEM flash, but don't need extra space for that.

  1. I am really impressed with the build quality of my Kata bag which I've had for years and still looks brand new. I think it will last longer than I will.  You can choose a bag based on what kit you carry and your style here: http://www.kata-bags.us/
  2. Slow Tools makes a very fine bag as well. http://shop.slow-web.com/?pid=64360187

The kata bags are also really cool.  i think I'm liking the sling solution actually.  Not digging the Slow Tools bags, but thank you.

These have opened up a whole new world for me.

 Agius FOTO's gear list:Agius FOTO's gear list
Olympus PEN-F Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm F1.8 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 35-100mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow