3d slide shows
does anyone know what programs are best to use to create a 3d stereoscopic slide show, with pans and zooms, fades, crossfades, titles, the ability to add music, and the ability to create a 3d bluray disc capable of playback on a widescreen 3d tv?
i will be starting with stereoscopic stills created from various sources such as fujifilm w3, twinned canons, and other twinned rigs.
thanks in advance for any help.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO