EOS M2 has been announced!

Started Dec 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
WT21 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,107
The DPR posting template

meland wrote:

Well the posts in this thread are at least totally predictable:

From those who have bought the original M - What! They must be joking. I'll keep the original M which is a much better camera anyway!

From those who want a mirrorless 1DX - What are they smoking? Canon are doomed!

From Marketing Expert - Canon couldn't market their way out of a paper bag!

From those who never buy anything regardless of specification - No thingy grommet socket! That's a deal breaker for me.

From big butch blokes - Why make it smaller? Why no extra battery grip? I always add a battery grip to every camera I buy.

From lens man - Where's my 3000mm, TS, pancake, macro?

From technical man - They could have done all of that with a firmware update.

From extremely technical man - Sheesh! It's still using a sensor! Where's the innovation in that?

From definite man - Until Canon puts the 70D sensor in their new cameras, I'm not interested, PERIOD!

From those who never liked Canon products in the first place - another heap of s**t!

Copy and paste this as a sticky to the top of every DPR forum (changing Canon for the appropriate vendor). You are not allowed to post any of the above complaints.

Watch DPR traffic plummet to 10%, lol.

Great post.

WT21's gear list:WT21's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Panasonic 20mm F1.7 II Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 Mega OIS +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
6x9
6x9
(unknown member)
tko
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow