X-Pro 1 firmware question.
I got myself a new xp1 a couple of weeks ago and when it was suggested to me to check what firmware it was running, I found that it had v2.0.
being new to the digital format, I have never updated a camera or lenses firmware.
I have looked on the Fuji site and have found the latest update, v3.1 I think.
what I don't understand is, if I download the latest version, will that only update from the previous v3.0 or will it update from any previous version.
also a proud member of the `lesser leica owners club`.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power