Problem when viewing DPR galleries
I noticed a similar thing with the samples gallery slideshow a few months ago and started a thread about it.
I included screen shots to illustrate the issue allong with my theory to why it was happening.
I found that clicking the fullscreen button in the slideshow solved the problem.
Of course in normal galleries there isn't this option but I don't know if regular galleries are effected by the same problem. Hopefully turning off zoom in your browser has resolved the issue but because what i found is related I thought id post a link.
I think amazon-dpreview should provide instructions for people to set there browsers up the right way, otherwise they are underselling the image quality of the cameras they sell.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%