Anyone for separate FF & APSc DPR forums?

Started Nov 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
OP 1prime Senior Member • Posts: 1,108
Re: Yes, yes and YES!...and the "big stinky pile"

captura wrote:

ottonis wrote:

The Cybershot forum does also comprise FF (RX1/r), 1" (RX100) and all the other small-sensor compacts all in one forum and people don't really complain.
The FF and APS-C E-mount cameras have so much more in common than the different cybershots, so it would only be consistent not to split the E-mount forum.

In an ideal world, every camera model and every lens would have their own forum, but this wohld lead to a monumental number of forums with a declining user base.
--
www.flicker.com/davidsphotoblog777

The Cybershot forum consists of nothing else but Point 'n Shoots, so therefore... all the bliss 'n harmony!

The fullframe Sony's have absolutely nothing in common with the Nexie apsc's. Even the lenses, although interchangeable, are not practically applicable.

What would make more sense would be to dump the A7's and the RX1's into the same hamper.

Thanks Steve. Now I get it!!! It's just like my better 1/2 keeps telling me. "Put them in the right hamper. No, the reds over here!" Hey, wouldn't it be great if DPR would just give us one more hamper. Or better yet, let us keep our old musty E hamper, and let them start up their own new one. When I think of it, the FFers are sort of like my son when he was a teenager. His mom would put up with things from him like just throwing all his multi-colored stinky laundry in the same pile. And that's how some of us NEXers feel. We've been reduced to post in one big stinky pile. That's a measurable fact and not merely, as some FFers here would like to portray in this thread...not simply some psychologically induced insecurity on the part of APS-Cers. Don

-- hide signature --

1prime

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
hdr
(unknown member)
SDF
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow