Anyone for separate FF & APSc DPR forums?

Started Nov 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
OP 1prime Senior Member • Posts: 1,108
Re: Anyone for separate FF & APSc DPR forums?

Paul712 wrote:

I agree to separating A mount from E mount forum. I do not agree to splitting E mount forum into APSC and FF.

I like my NEX camera and plan to use both NEX and A7, sharing lenses across both cameras regardless lens type (APSC/FF) for economy and flexibility. I am sure there are many other users who may want to keep their NEX like me. Splitting the Forum into APSC and FF will mean we will have to search in two forums instead of a single E mount forum.

Paul

Paul, If and when you go A7, the expectations are you will want to avoid the E crop if possible with the eventual Alpha lenses that Sony should develop. This current stage is almost like the early NEX stage with a paucity of lenses. Henry seems to have an idea whereby posts with dual content can be directed to a dual forum. This would seem to avoid your and others' problems with 2 or 3 forums. It might require a little homework by DPR, but I'm sure they're up to it.  Even if we don't go FF, it's not as if we're out of the photography equipment market.

-- hide signature --

1prime

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
hdr
(unknown member)
SDF
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow