Anyone for separate FF & APSc DPR forums?

Started Nov 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
OP 1prime Senior Member • Posts: 1,108
Re: no

captura wrote:

SimonOL wrote:

I can't see any reason that APS-C camera owners should feel threatened by FF - it's only natural that A7/A7R threads are taking over at the moment simply because the product is new and is attracting interest from those who aren't regular visitors to the e-mount (NEX) forum. Hopefully this initial flurry of A7/A7R posts will gradually subside and things will return to a form of 'normal'.

I look forward to seeing lots of great photos from the 2 new cameras (maybe even with lenses that I actually own or am ever likely to get); precious little so far, but plenty of comparisons and arguing.

At this time, I'm tempted to agree that a separate forum would be good just to get away from this stuff...

but this can't go on forever (I hope).

Peace

Where have you been hiding, Simon?

I've been attacked in many many ways, by both some respected members and newbie trolls, for expressing my opinions.

I back the idea of separating FF from APS-C by 100%. Never wanted them together in the first place. This combination is even worse by far than the continuous on/off dual within the M43 forum.

No peace until you do this.

Please my friend, would you kindly re-vote since you've voted under "no."

-- hide signature --

1prime

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
hdr
(unknown member)
SDF
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow