When is DF expected to be available?

Started Nov 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
Alpha Tech Regular Member • Posts: 406
Re: That I can see

Patrick McMahon wrote:

Alpha Tech wrote:

I am yet another forum member here interested in buying the A7R. It was a difficult to decide which to order first. I plan to get both the Df and the A7R. To some extent I am still reconsidering one camera over the other even though I have pre-ordered the Df. The appeal of both cameras is so great that it nearly makes me want to order nothing and just wait.

I have a much easier time understanding buying both and it illustrates my earlier question. They are such different cameras that they can be a compliment to one another. I don't understand why someone would be choosing between the 2 based on their differences.

It is very simple to understand. I want both cameras, but I am not going to become involved with two cameras simultaneously. Been there, done that. Not once either. A few times. It takes the fun and excitement out of new camera ownership as one suddenly has to learn many new things at the same time, turning the experience into work. I plan to own the Df soon, and then the A7R next year. At least that is the plan for now. If anything strongly negative is revealed between now and next weekend, I will cancel my preorder and just wait.

Alpha Tech's gear list:Alpha Tech's gear list
Nikon Df Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Special Edition
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow