New Epson 3880 User
New Epson 3880 user and I just finished unpacking and setting it up. The 3880 replaces an R3000 which I had before. I'd appreciate any tips from the group to help bridge my knowledge from the two printers.
A few quick questions come to mind:
- Should I download any updated drivers or firmware from the Epson website?
- What is the optimal print quality for most prints -- 2880 x 1440 or 1440 x 720. I'm puzzled here because the R3000 had a 1440 x 1440 setting which I used almost exclusively.
- Any other suggestions would be welcome and appreciated.
Also, thanks to those who recommended the "Alex" cabinet from Ikea.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|