New Epson 3880 User
New Epson 3880 user and I just finished unpacking and setting it up. The 3880 replaces an R3000 which I had before. I'd appreciate any tips from the group to help bridge my knowledge from the two printers.
A few quick questions come to mind:
- Should I download any updated drivers or firmware from the Epson website?
- What is the optimal print quality for most prints -- 2880 x 1440 or 1440 x 720. I'm puzzled here because the R3000 had a 1440 x 1440 setting which I used almost exclusively.
- Any other suggestions would be welcome and appreciated.
Also, thanks to those who recommended the "Alex" cabinet from Ikea.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)